As I have always emphasize, the weather here is depressing, cold and dry. My face and eye areas are like peeling. =(( anyways, I did manage to explore the city which is down the street and Melbourne uni, up the street. Melbourne is like a small Europe, with all that is made of sandstones and trees without any leaves. Skies are forever grey and it does not make any difference that its broad daylight without any rain. I would say its nice if I am here on a holiday but not so if I know I will be staying here. Everything looks pretty daunting and kinda sucks. I cant believe I am staying here for like another half a year! TV is always about their new prime minister. =/ I might be lucky afterall never have to go to Canberra. I bet its more boring there. Also, the food here is pretty much different from the wide array of food we get in Singapore. I ordered a char kway tiao this afternoon and you know what they served? They served hor fun which tasted so oily and salty.=(((
Last night’s dinner was much better. The thai food eatery is in the city and I saw RMIT! Haha, it’s a pretty cool school though. Like our SMU, it is strategically located in the heart of city. I like the city! Its Singapore or perhaps, even more busy! I am trying to find things here that are similar to what it is like in Singapore.=(( I am in the midst of adapting but dont worry, everything will be alright, okay, i hope.
its only 6.06pm here and the sky is as dark as midnight. i want my sunny singapore! singapore, when can i see you again. it feels so long.
update and pictures up soon! =)