flythatkite freedomislight

find me back out of the trails, if you can and ever will.
Sunday, March 28, 2010;1:20 AM
i am back from hong kong! to really begin with, its officially my first trip with friends and i can proudly say i survived it! i am beginning to miss the spectacular view over at the peak, the mango bird nest from the famous desert shop and portugese egg-tarts from macau etc!the place is freaking cool and i will definitely be back there again! and ohyes, we saw our results in hongkong. results pretty much sucked for me. it eradicated all my hard work from previous semester and pushed me backwards to somewhere off my starting point but it was not enough to spoil my day! i was thinking through..maybe it could all be better if i leave for australia! yes, i am thinking about skipping town to play on the excuse of study. =)))) i hope it will be fun, just like the one i had in hong kong. Free from excessive parental guidance. hahaa

shopping is love!

on a random note, maybe i come off as an arrogant and uncommunicative bitch that justifies your hostility and ignorance towards me. i really don't know. you had me wondering what i did wrong to deserve your attitude, what i could do to appear less annoying to you. it had even crossed my mind that my existence did bothered you and i did my part in avoiding any eye contact and hastening my pace whenever i see you. i am really sorry, if i had done any mistakes that i have overlooked. i am happy that i have graduated. to be really truthful, the feeling of being intentionally ignored or whatever sucks. but still,i thank you for your teachings. i will apply the technical knowledge you taught me but i will never do what you did to anyone.


"I want someone who doesn’t find it weird that I know exactly what I want from a guy, and will ask from time to time to be sure they’re still okay. Someone who can understand that sometimes I get so caught up in life, that it brings me down, so far down that it’s hard to ever get back up. Someone I won’t have to pretend with, someone who will keep everything I say between us. Someone who I can share my dreams with and shares their dreams in return, and inspires me to be a better person. Someone who doesn’t confuse my jealousy with controlling, and can understand it’s because I’m afraid of someone else falling for you. Someone who is patient, because they understand I’m not quick to open up. Someone who doesn’t walk away, despite my obstinate ways, but acknowledges that sometimes I do need a wake up call. Someone who wants me to talk just so they can remember my voice for later when they miss it. Someone who isn’t afraid and is positive it will last, someone who wants me to be happy. Someone who will let me be there for them just as how they’ve been there for me. Someone who can’t go to sleep after an argument. Someone who calls me first when there is a problem, because handling things alone is no longer an option because we’re whole. Someone who wonders what I’m doing, and who feels embarrassed after they exaggeratingly worry when I don’t call. Someone who understands my problems, and the way they dictate my emotions, and perspectives on everything. Someone who reads this and is wanting the same things too. Someone that can for once not make me feel alone, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Someone, just someone. "



blogger

19 dec90. etc etc.
bold ,italic, underline



Tagboard should be placed here.


goodbye

dont be too surprised if you click and this drops down!



thankyou

♥atro.city


memories

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011